The ELK-912B is a heavy duty relay module featuring 12 or 24V DC selectable operation, SPDT Form "C" contacts, low current draw, voltage input LED, and high quality large cross-head terminals. It is ideal for general purpose switching of devices or high current loads. Also available in a 6 pack (ELK-912B-6) which is packaged as multiple relay modules grouped on a pre-scored break-off circuit board.
• High Quality Cross-head Terminals
• 12 or 24 Vdc Selectable Operation
• Low Current Draw
• Voltage Input LED
• Form "C" Dry Contacts
• Great For General Purpose Switching
• Small, Compact Size
• Double Sided Foam Tape Provided For Mounting
• Packaged in Reusable Poly Storage Box
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
12 or 24 Volts DC Nominal
35mA, triggered (relay on)
Form "C" , 7A @ 30VDC, 10 A @ 125VAC
9VDC on 12V setting, 19VDC on 24V setting
2" X 1.5 " (51mm X 38mm) Ea.